Many of you know we were away for two weeks in Tucson Arizona at The Creative Health Solutions Clinic run by anti-aging health coach and Jing Master, Truth Calkins. Renowned health and wellness expert on the West Coast due to his successful practice while working at Erewhon Natural Foods Market, where he ran the Tonic Bar.
Truth's approach to health is rooted in four principles:
- Healthy Diet
- Supplements + Herbs
- Electromagnetic Medicine
After this amazing first-hand experience, I am now a believer in his approach, which is comprehensive, common sense but more cutting edge, than anything I was aware of. Truth (it is his real name) will be revealing his teachings online by the end of this year. You'll be the first to know and I have his permission to share with you what I learned and experienced so far. I'm in the process of writing a series of blog posts around the critical components of the four principles.
Meanwhile here are my personal stats after two weeks on Truth's protocol:
- lost 10.5 lb
- completely off coffee - goodbye my "BulletProof" Buttered One
- completely off salt and sugar - means no dark chocolate or fresh fruit/berries for me for now, no himalayan salt ether
- rosacea from my cheeks and chin - disappeared for good
- deep sleep without regular Melatonin or occasional Glycine - new norm
- off my daily thyroid meds - was long desire of mine - so far, so good. I do not recommend you to do the same here. I am not your doctor, just sharing my story.
While away, I read quite a few new books per Truth's recommendations. Check them out on my website here in the first two rows: My Favorite Books.